Over the space of the last ten minutes, I’ve been contemplating my own life and where I stand as a human being on this strange planet. Basically, I’ve just judged myself. I’ve come to the conclusion that my life is nothing short of tragic (but in a sort of enjoyable way). I feel as though I could do a lot more, see a lot more and meet a lot more people. I like to think that I’m a very bright teenager that’s capable of doing a lot more than what I’m currently doing (sitting on my arse letting Netflix slowly devour my life). However, here’s the problem. Well, here’s a list of ALL the problems that have seemingly snaked their way into my life since I turned the age of eighteen last year…
In no particular order, here is a list of problems that range from serious (from my perspective) to possibly laughable (in your perspective) – don’t you dare. I can only hope that there are people out there that can relate to these:
1. I gamble too much (£100 gone last night)
2. I only have one and a half friends
3. I can’t seem to hold a job down for any longer than two months
4. I have been smoking marijuana for the last two months on a regular basis, and last night for the first time, I took a tablet of valium.
5. I have no money
6. I can’t see any future vision of myself
7. I’m fairly sure my best friend is a killer
8. I am a love/hate kind of guy, but it usually turns into hate after a sufficient amount of time
9. I have one ear bigger than the other
10. I smoke cigarettes, which bothers me (I still do it though)
11. Last night I got banned from the pub I live next door to because my friend rolled a joint in the bathroom
12. I have no girls in my life right now
13. I am not close to my step-dad, whom I’ve known since I was five years old
I’m sure I’ve missed a few, but those are all the only issues my mind can conjure up at this moment in time. The list will more than likely take pleasure in hitting the triple digits by Christmas at the latest.
Over the months to come, I am going to discuss these problems in more embarrassing detail and on the way, share some of the most mortifying stories that I force my face to wince upon even just thinking about them – there’s a considerable amount of roasters in there somewhere.
Before I go and smoke the cigarette doubt that I may or may not find near the compost bin at the back of my garden, I would just like to point out that I am in no way a depressed or even suicidal person. I love life and the sheer excitement that anything can happen at any time. I am a very positive and motivated (Well, I’m motivated to become motivated) individual. The reason behind the creation of this blog is to investigate whether or not there are other people out there that can relate to a lifestyle that is similar to my own.